A Wild West Story A Wild West Story

I can simply imagine the old west and men wearing cow boy hat with their pistol on the side.

SoundChris responds:

Glad You enjoyed it :D

Magic Cloud Sea Magic Cloud Sea

Some part of the song sounds like its from one of Biteycastle's videos. The YuYu I believe. Did it somehow inspired you to create this audio? Either way, I still love this song. Very calm and adventurous.

DanJohansen responds:

Never heard anything from Biteycastle, so i'd have to say no on that. I will check it out now though.
Glad you liked it

U R So Fucked Spaze Remix U R So Fucked Spaze Remix

One of the best dub step I've ever heard! This song actually makes me want to listen more

Great day to Sail Great day to Sail

SMILE

This song suddenly made my day! The beat quickly made me smile.

Piano:Song to an Unknown Lover Piano:Song to an Unknown Lover

Very calming!

relaxing, calming, and absolute peace. Music like this brings light into the room when its dark. Music like this shine a smile into those that listens. Great music you created here!

Piano Improv [TL] Piano Improv [TL]

Musics to my Ears

The thud on piano keys. The movements of the fingers. The notes. They are all one beautiful MUSIC

Waltz No.2 Waltz No.2

Perfect Music to Dance to

I can just imagine two beautiful couple dancing in the ball room as the crowd watches in delight.

~BH~ Far From Home [Live] ~BH~ Far From Home [Live]

Simply Amazing.

I love piano, and I love your music. It really touches my heart and it really speaks to me. I wish I was there to watch you play the music in live, but no. STILL this is an amazing music. If I could have the music sheet, could you messege me the link for download?

Blackhole12 responds:

As this is improvised, there is no sheet music. If I had sheet music I would have been able to practice and the performance would have been of much higher quality. Maybe I'll compose an actual song for it if enough people like it, then I could provide you with sheet music.

Lullaby and March Lullaby and March

So relaxing

SIGH. perfect song to listen to when you just want to relax and breath the fresh air of spring. A perfect classic music!

The Jounrey Home [dk84] The Jounrey Home [dk84]

WOW!

dude i love your music. Can I use it on my video please? I will surely give you credit! EPIC MUSIC

deathkllr84 responds: